Saturday, December 1, 2012

Historical Fiction Reading Challenge December reviews



And so we come to the last month for the Historical Fiction Reading Challenge 2012, but don't despair! We recently announced the 2013 challenge and there are already a whole heap of people signed up! Alex has made us another gorgeous button and we have renamed the categories but other than that the challenge will remain pretty much the same as this year. You can find all the details at the sign up post!

We had another great month in November with another 69  reviews addecd to the list That make our total books read 938 books in 2012 and I think that we will quite possibly reach more than 1000 reviews for the year! That's a lot of reviews!

Please leave your links for your December reviews in Mr. Linky below or if you don't have a blog, in the comments below.

*Note: if you missed posting your links last month, please always post "late" links in the current month's Mr. Linky. For example, if you forgot to post a link in August, please post it on this Mr. Linky in this post.

4 comments:

  1. I've been really bad for forgetting to post my links here! I just added one for a book (Mistress of the Sea) I reviewed a couple of days back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a fun year of reading and there are still so many good books out there to be read. ;D

    Thanks for hosting this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Wolf Hall review is actually a mini-review that I posted with my top reads of 2012 post. No time to write a full review, unfortunately.

    Thanks for hosting again. This is one challenge I actually managed to complete. Looking forward to the 2013 challenge. LOVE the new button!

    ReplyDelete